Risk Management Consulting
Continuity and Partnership are part of our core values, this creates a framework to initiate and integrate new methodologies to deliver intelligent and practical solutions that align with our client’s risk appetite.
DOSL Risk Consulting approaches are highly customised, while also utilising innovative solutions across a comprehensive range of risks types. Our highly experienced consultants are well equipped in terms of training, tools, techniques and methodologies to effectively manage risks that satisfy business objectives, leading to organisational readiness and success.
We can assist you in the end-to-end risk framework from identification, monitoring, management, control and closure.
Our areas of specialties are:
- IT Risk & Assurance covering IT Asset Management, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery framework, IT Operations Review, Logical and Physical Access
- Management, IT Service and Operational Level Agreement, SOX Compliance
- Revenue Risk covering Billing, Revenue Reconciliation, Traffic and Rating analysis (Revenue Assurance)
- Operational Risk covering Business Processes and Optimization
- Process safety & incident investigation
- Financial & Regulatory Risk
- Project Assurance & Audit
Why choose DOSL
- Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of IT and Finance Regulatory risks stemming from our collective experience in the industry and client procedures ensures efficient and effective project delivery;
- Our team of risk consultants with national and international experience as subject matter experts deliver best-in-class working practices;
- Strong understanding of the financial markets and current trends that creates volatility in the market place could lead to the best in class advice and implementation of effective strategies.
- Our focus on continuous process improvement translates into drive for excellence and continuous service improvement for our clients;
- Structured knowledge management delivers excellence both now and in the future through developing the next generation of safety consultants.
Contact one of our consultants to find out how we can assist you with your organisational risk. Click here